Financial / Rate Information
909 East 6th Ave
Oakdale, LA 71463
Mon-Sun: 8 am–5 pm
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Private Pay
Daily Rate for Nursing Home Care Includes these items:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
If you would like more information about the charges for a specific level of care, please contact the Admissions Coordinator or Administrator.
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication, and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician-ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.
Satisfied the sisters that work together Ayse and her little sister along with Heather, Amy, and Jessica are the easiest to help out and the friendliest kind-hearted girls we have met and adore in Allen Oaks keep up y’all great work girls.
From my interactions with the staff, they all seem very polite and my grandmother doesn’t complain. The facility is kept clean, neat, and well-staffed. Overall, I appreciate the work that the staff does to help my grandma retain some of her independence. I would recommend Allen Oaks to anyone in the area that needs more care than their family or other services can provide.
We just had staffing for my mother this past week. She’s been a patient there for the past year. I was very concerned about putting my mother in a home. She loved it as soon as she got there. She would beg my father to come meet her. He would go check her out daily. The staff there was wonderful not only to my mom, the patient but to my father also.